I want you to know

0
3:30:00 AM

I feel like there is no tomorrow for me...
I'm alive but I don't feel alive...
Tomorrow is just a boring day..just like today and yesterday...
I'm trying my hard to live...
I'm bored...
Bosan abis..tahap dewa..
Tomorrow I will try to do a recording...

I want to sing 'the reason i became singer' but I still learning that song..

Damn..why do I'm wearing earphone but no song, no sound..

I wish I can come back to the time where we first met...

Nahh...just kidding...

Ok here is my imagination, what will I do if I can go back to the time we first met?

I will directly confess my feeling and get rejected on the spot..that's it..

Actually, I never want to turn back time even if I can...the past was really full of sufferings and painfull..I never want to experience it twice...

Maybe this boring life is better... I feel guilty for everything that happened to so called our forever love...

Damn it..I already moved on lah..but life still boring as ever..

Ahh..this boredom really make me suffer...
Maybe I should go rob a bank..go rap some girls..yeah..
But I think being the good guy is what really the best...

No one can see me, I don't mind..I just need your eyes to look into me..
No one notice me, I don't mind..
I just need you to notice me..
No one like me, I don't mind..
I just need you...

Or maybe..if someday, if I meet a girl that everytime I look into her eyes, my heart will say, "I will never leave this girl, I will never get bored of her"...
This girl is all I need, and I'll stop needing you..

I don't expect you to read this, I don't expect much..but if you accidentally read this, please don't be bothered... I don't want to bother anyone especially someone like you..

I expect you to live a happy life ever after..
Please hate me, avoid me, block me or do anything if it will make you happy..

If I'm dead, I wont haunt you.. I know I'm ugly but I wish to be your guardian angel...

What a foolish thought..I don't wanna die yet..

8 Sept 2012..until 12 Sept 2012

A painfull memories..it became the reason what I am today...

Yeah..it's been 5 years since then...
5 years..5 years..

I remember the first movie we watched together... p/s: i love you
I remember your panties, I remember your scent, I remember your lips, your forehead, your hair, your kiss...
And I don't even need my whole eyes to recognise you..
I remember your phone number even if I lost my contact list..your number I add first..
I remember your hugs, I remember how you always mock me for being small and short...
I remember that you always spend money on me, u always buy me shirt..u helped me buy flight tickets..
I remember how much you sacrificed for me, that I could never imagine you leaving me..
You're just like an angel to me, that I've put my unwavering faith on you...
You're my one and only best friend i ever had.. I can talk about anything...
I never really thought of you as my gf, but rather a life to me..

The most I remember about u, and never forget is...your eyes..
Your eyes always tell me "I love you too much"...that's why, everytime I look into your eyes, I remind my self that "I will never leave you, I will never get bored of you"...

Every time, I tried to be in a relationship..I always ended up leaving..because I can't love another girl..
I thought that being in relationship with another can help me forget you, but actually it help me remember...

ABCDEF means a lot...but people just laugh...it's not funny...it's beautiful...

I want you to know, I already moved on..
But when I moved, I forgot to leave my feeling for you...that's all for today..

Sekian dan terima kasih..
Sumbat idung oo..adeh..
Besok kena bangun awal, mau rakam nyanyi dulu baru p kerja..

Take care yourself okay!!!!

By theQtone.blogspot.com

~No gift that is more valuable than the ability of learning!~

0 comments: